- Generates testing and processing procedures, automates trial and experimental processes
- Input of parameters and recipes
- Measurement data acquisition and analysis
- Operation and observation
- Data services and reporting
ProfiSignal Klicks enables testing, processing and trial procedures to be generated much more easily than was previously possible.
ProfiSignal Klicks provides a universal and complete tool for solutions which until now have required more than one software package, e.g. SCADA + PLC.
ProfiSignal Klicks enables users to generate complete applications using just one programming package.
Interface problems are a thing of the past as are the high cost and time requirements of running different software packages from different suppliers.
ProfiSignal Klicks revolutionizes programming techniques
With ProfiSignal Klicks, Delphin Technology AG has developed an innovative product enabling the easy generation of testing, trial and processing procedures.
ProfiSignal Klicks provides a range of software function blocks from parameter input through to the reporting functions. Theses blocks only require configuring thereby significantly shortening lead times from project planning through to real time running.
A major innovation from ProfiSignal Klicks is its object oriented programming language. It differs from traditional programming systems in that it requires no learning and no IT knowledge. The programming code is intuitively generated using the mouse.
This eliminates the arduous task of typing up code and the searching for objects, attributes and variables. ProfiSignal Klicks serves everything up on one tray (programming by Selection).
ProfiSignal Klicks allows technicians and engineers to generate and maintain their own applications. This removes all the problems associated with out-sourcing (e.g. time, information exchange and bad-feelings).
Incorporating new requirements can also be quickly performed.
Structured according to projects and applications
ProfiSignal Klicks organizes tasks according to projects and applications. This enables tasks to be organized and managed at company level. For example, projects can provide an overview of applications running in various departments.
Examples of applications could be product testing, experimental set ups, laboratory trials, turbines, stirrers etc.. What is important is that each project and each application is seen as an independent unit which can run parallel to each other.
ProfiSignal Klicks in development mode
The illustration shows ProfiSignal Klicks in development mode.
The tree structure on the left shows how projects and applications are organized. This structure, functioning like the Windows Explorer, allows fast access to individual objects, even in highly complex projects and applications.
It can be clearly seen that each application (the example here is the Endtest-Platz-4) has visualization, parameter, structure and report diagrams allocated to it.
When creating a new project these diagrams are provided blank allowing the user to complete them with the required objects.
Structured working provides overview
Program procedures are represented in ProfiSignal Klicks via a structure diagram. The graphical structure of applications is determined according to set rules.
Structure diagram provides overview of tasks
A structure diagram provides the user with a complete overview of even highly complex projects. Each symbol within a structure diagram represents a task. Clicking on a symbol gives access to the corresponding program code.
The program code is generated intuitively, in a few mouse clicks, using a new programming technique. In this way there is no need for any typing in of program code.
This technique uses key words and knowledge lists. All that is required is for the programming code to be selected to replace the key words.
Knowledge lists are automatically generated within ProfiSignal Klicks and incorporated into the application. Using this technique guarantees that no syntax errors can occur.
ProfiSignal Klicks intuitively programs each process block with just a click
Major benefits of using ProfiSignal Klicks:
- ProfiSignal Klicks provides a complete system for the creation of test, processing and trial procedures, the acquisition and analysis of measurement data, operation, observation and monitoring.
- An overview of even complex projects can be maintained by the organization of tasks into a structure diagram.
- Innovative programming technique for the easy generation of programming code - no IT expertise necessary.
- Process visualization diagrams for operation and observation.
- Limitless functions for the assessment and analysis of measurement data - ProfiSignal Basic functions also available for ProfiSignal Klicks.
- Parameter diagrams for the input of recipes, test and charge data.
- Report generator for the creation of application specific reports. These can include tables, measurement values, graphs, input data, and computed values. Reports can be automatically output according to events or times.