ProfiSignal CMS (Condition Monitoring System) enables operators to optimize the efficiency of their machinery and plant and to reduce operating costs.
Service and diagnostic providers as well as manufacturers can now evaluate the condition of plant and machinery much better than previously possible with the aid of CMS's remote data transfer capability.
What Condition Monitoring does
ProfiSignal's CMS module is a tool for use in the maintenance of plant and machinery. It is easy to use, install and configure.
For the first time a condition monitoring system is available which can
- detect and notify an imminent crash.
- detect changes taking place over the long term enabling predictive maintenance to be carried out.
Delphin's innovative CMS is also unique in that it provides solutions irrespective of the type of plant/machinery being used.
Maintenance of plant and machinery is usually performed on a preventative basis, i.e. at risk components are replaced at fixed intervals irrespective of their actual condition. CMS enables component replacement to take place based only on their actual condition - this is known as predictive maintenance and increases the life span of components.
CMS detects and evaluates
- anomalies occurring over the mid-term. These indicate an imminent crash.
- anomalies occurring over the long-term. These indicate that maintenance is required (predictive maintenance).
- the intensity of the anomalies (linear or progressive development). Linear changes are recorded as observations while progressive changes activate alert systems.
In the evaluation of anomalies it is fundamental to determine whether these are linear or progressive.
Solutions offered by our competitors
Delphin's competitor products rely on artificial intelligence. The main disadvantage of such systems are the vast cost factors involved. Furthermore, all attempts using artificial intelligence in process monitoring have been unsuccessful.