PicoLite Single-trip USB Temperature Logger
The compact and easy-to-use PicoLite USB data logger provides an ideal solution for temperature monitoring throughout the cold chain transportation network. Combined with the Boomerangfeature, an innovative solution for automatically emailing trip reports back to the shipper, the PicoLite successfully meets the challenge of combining low cost, functionality and reliability for single-trip data logging.
Direct USB connectivity, a built-in temperature sensor, activation button and bi-color alarm LED are all key elements of the PicoLite's user-friendly design, helping reduce overheads associated with more complex multi-trip loggers in the mass transportation market. Fourtec’s license-free DataSuite software is also used to configure the logger prior to shipment.
Key PicoLite Benefits:
- Low cost, one-trip logger for an unbroken cold chain
- 6-month battery life at one minute sampling
- Unique Boomerang feature that automatically creates and emails PDF data report when logger is connected to PC
- Internal, high accuracy temperature sensor
- Direct USB interface for PC communication
- 16,000 sample memory accommodating long-distance transports
- Activation button to start logging and mark time stamps
- Built-in bi-color LED for logging and immediate alarm indication
- Supported by free DataSuite software for data analysis and alarm notification
- Water and dust resistant IP67
How can I use the PicoLite to view my trip reports, quickly and easily?
Here's where the PicoLite's Boomerang technology comes in…
How does it work?