SquirrelView.net is a new concept for data collection, storage and dissemination. Using the power, flexibility and 24/7 availability of the Internet, data from our range of Squirrel data loggers can be presented to any internet connected computer, at any time, any where in the world.
No host software installation or licensing costs
Once the SquirrelView software is installed on a single PC this can be used to download the data from your logger. With SquirrelView.net this data can then be uploaded, allowing users access without the need for SquirrelView being installed on additional PCs. As SquirrelView.net is a web based application, there is no special PC software required to access the data. Creating a login for SquirrelView.net enables users to immediately view existing projects, create new projects and upload existing data files.
Simply connect via Internet Explorer
As SquirrelView.net is a web based system, users only require a login and an Internet connected PC. Then by simply connecting to the web page www.squirrelview.net and selecting their application, they can view the latest data, review historical data, upload existing data files and view multiple graphs of the data.
View your data anytime, anywhere
SquirrelView.net is always on, so authorised personnel can access the same data, ensure it is up to date and make it instantly available to others. Just “click” on the Squirrel data logger of interest and view the data, by channel and by date range.
Register Now at www.squirrelview.net
SquirrelView.net offers the Squirrel data logger user many benefits in the way that the data can be accessed and reviewed:
- No PC host software is required to view the data only access to the internet via a standard internet browser
- The data is held on a secure web server and only accessed via authorised login and password
- The user can configure multiple projects for one or many Squirrel data loggers
- Each project may also contain photos, images, plans or schematics to aid the user interface
- The user can give "read-only" or various levels of administration access to other named users
- SquirrelView.net can automatically upload new Squirrel data files at predetermined times
- The user can view current or historical data and create template graphs for data presentation
- The graphs may be simple 2-D or complex user definable 3-D graphs
- Data can be downloaded to a CSV or XLS file for further off-line analysis
- The user can configure e-mail alerts based on triggers for all logged channels
- The user can add text comments to all project files for ease of data interpretation
Getting Started Manual for SquirrelView.net